The driving force behind Legacy Cheerleading is to strengthen the cheerleading community as a whole.
LEGACY CHEERLEADING SEEKS TO:
- Recognize each member and each program as a valuable and important component to the development of a diverse, thriving cheerleading community
- Act as a resource to create opportunities in order to develop both athletes and coaches in to confident, knowledgeable members of the cheerleading community.
- Provide athletes the opportunity to develop into coaching roles through technique and rule education.
- Provide a safe place for our cheer community to unite in order to develop the sport and dissolve barriers created through program associations.
- Highlight the fundamentals of cheerleading while emphasizing the fun of the sport.
- Empower, inspire and support each and every athlete, in and out of the gym, in order to develop self confidence, self discipline and a feeling of community throughout athletes in the province.
- Create strong, lasting relationships through the shared love of the sport.